David Lane, MD
Dr. David Lane completed his Fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Procedural Dermatology at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
Dr. Lane is originally from Kansas City, Missouri, and he graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Missouri-Columbia. He received his Medical Degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia's School of Medicine, where he graduated Cum Laude and was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society.
Dr. Lane completed his Internship in Internal Medicine and Dermatology Residency at University Health Care in Columbia, Missouri, and he became Board Certified in Dermatology in 2005.
Dr. Lane's focus is Mohs Micrographic Surgery and the treatment of skin cancer. He also has expertise in a variety of cosmetic procedures. Dr. Lane prides himself on being a patient advocate and takes patient satisfaction very seriously.
- Board Certified, Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology
- Board Certified, Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery, American Board of Dermatology
Memberships & Affiliations
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Associate, American College of Mohs Surgery
- Fellow, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow, Skin Cancer Foundation
- Member, South Carolina Dermatologic Association
- Member, York County Medical Society
- Member, North Carolina Medical Society
- Member, Charlotte Dermatology Society
- Member, American Medical Association